Datuk Sim Mow Yu – UTAR Scholarship Fund
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Chinese Studies Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Chinese Studies
||-- Not Specified --
|Mode of Study
The minimum award criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- STPM/ A-Levels or equivalent: 4A’s, or
- UEC or equivalent: 9A’s or
- Canadian Pre-University: 95% for all subjects with a minimum of 6
- South Australian Matriculation: A’s for all subjects with a minimum of 5
- Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman Diploma or equivalent: CGPA of 3.8000
and above, or
- UTAR Foundation Programmes: CGPA of 3.8000 and above
How to Apply
- Obtain UTAR Scholarship Application Form from DEAS webpage at http://www.utar.edu.my/deas > UTAR Scholarships/ Loans.
- COMPLETE the application form in full. ALL supporting documents as stipulated in the instructions must be attached.
- Submit completed application form not later than the closing date to Division of Examinations, Awards and Scholarships (DEAS).
Every new long trimester
Two weeks after the commencement of a new long trimester.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) has a special scholarship scheme to cater to applicants with outstanding academic performance to pursue the 3 year programme
in Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Chinese Studies Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Chinese Studies.