Higher Achievers Scholarship – Nottingham
Foundation Studies and Undergraduate Programmes
|Mode of Study
– 8A’s and above in their SPM and 7A’s in the GCSE/IGCSE
– Only available to students who apply for any of the three semester Foundation Year programmes in Arts, Business, Engineering or Science
– A-level: 3A’s, excluding General Studies
– IB: 36 points and above (6, 6, 6 at Higher Level)
– STPM: 3A’s, excluding General Studies (A-minus will not be considered as equivalent to an A)
– UEC: 7A’s, including language options
– Departments of Engineering: to include Mathematics & Physics (Chemistry for Chemical Engineering) as part of the General Criteria
– School of Computer Science: to include Mathematics as part of the General Criteria.
– School of Biosciences: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria
– School of Pharmacy
– BSc in Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria
– MPharm Pharmacy: to include Chemistry as part of the General Criteria ─ Only applies to the portion of studies in Malaysia
The High Achievers’ Scholarships (HAS) are available on an automatic basis to all academically-qualified students who are applying for entry onto the Foundation and Undergraduate programmes at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
Applications received after the published deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.