SIM Global Education Diploma Scholarship
All SIM Diplomas Offered
||The award covers course fees only. The amount will be sponsored in Singapore dollars. There is no bond attached to the Scholarship.
||Full course duration
|Mode of Study
(1) UEC with 5 credit passes (minimum Grade B4)
(2) STPM with 2 subjects at B or overall CGPA 3.0
(3) Minimum 2 “A” level passes with minimum grade B
(4) Completed IB Diploma with at least 30 points
(5) MFS at average B Grade (with at least 5 ‘O’ level passess with grade B3 or its equivalent may apply prior to MFS result release)
The SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students to pursue Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE:
•Diploma in Accounting
•Diploma in Banking & Finance
•Diploma in International Business
•Diploma in Management Studies
•New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE
•Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
•Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
All shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview conducted in English by the SIM GE Diploma Scholarship Selection Panel. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SIM GE reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the SIM GE Diploma Scholarship without prior notice.
Application deadline: 30 June 2018