UTAR – Nanyang Education Scholarship
||-- Not Specified --
|Mode of Study
The minimum award criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- STPM/ A-Levels or equivalent: 3A’s, or
- UEC or equivalent: 9A’s, or
- Canadian Pre-University: 95% for all subjects with a minimum of 6 subjects, or
- South Australian Matriculation: A’s for all subjects with a minimum of 5 subjects
- Applicants must be below 25 years of age as of 1st January of the application year.
- Applicants must be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or any other parties.
- Applicants must have gained admission to UTAR.
Scholarships for UTAR degree programmes offered through NANYANG EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP.
How to Apply
To obtain an application form, please submit a stamped (60 cents) self-addressed envelope and send it
Nanyang Education Scholarship
Nanyang Siang Pau,
No. 1, Jalan SS 7/2,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 - 7872 6888 Fax: 03 -7650 8685
The application form may also be downloaded from www.nanyang.com.my